If you loved the show, the biggest compliment you can leave is a review on iTunes to tell other people about Sleep with Anne Podcast.
Thanks for listening and visiting. Grab the show notes for free at Patreon and check out the other cool things you can get for supporting the show.
Tonight’s show is all about socks. The amazing things socks can do for you and how you can enjoy socks as a couple. If nothing else you can beat people with your sock…rice sock that is.
We made them on this week’s show. Directions for you here:
Rocket Science Craft: Rice Socks
Step 1: Materials. 1 Pair of Socks (make sure there are no synthetic materials in socks!) 1 1/2 cups of Rice.
Step 2: Making the Heating Pad. Pour rice into one of the socks. Tie a knot at the top of the sock. …
Step 3: Using the Heating Pad. Put the heating pad in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Textiquette for men (Anne’s short list of what kind of pictures you should not send a woman ever)
- Unsolicited pics with your dogs – it really doesn’t make you look cuter.
- Unsolicited pics from bed with your dog or your child’s blanket.
- Unsolicited Hairy Body pics – says ewww to the guy who sent me his nipples down to his belly button covered in hair
- Unsolicited dick pics are a NO – NEVER – NOT! BUT…if you have to send one don’t send it when you’re soft (this should be obvious but I’ve been told otherwise by women who’ve gotten them).
- Your Socks (yes this happened and this episode was born).
Best selfies to send:
- And the classiest selfie award goes to:
- Silloutte Guy (the guy that sent a silhouette of his hard on and for a bonus said he was doing laundry and thought of her when he texted – classy play)
- Special tip: Be sure you’re looking into the camera and NOT at yourself when you take a selfie. They are meant to make a connection with the person you send them too. Look into the camera, smile and say cheezy!
Back to socks…
I LOVE wearing socks to bed. But when I had previously researched it for another podcast I’d done I found sleep hacks saying to let your bare feet dangle in the cold to get better sleep. It has to do with the temperature your body likes to fall asleep quickly and your feet have a better chance at acclimating the rest of your body.
So this is conflicting research here. Is anyone surprised?
Even so, the benefits of wearing socks at night blew my mind! Now I’m back to wearing socks all over again to bed cause look at this:
- Ladies – Wearing socks in bed can actually help relieve hot flashes!
- Ladies AND Men – Wearing socks in bed can increase potential orgasms!
According to research, there are better socks to wear than others. Buy these….
FUN TOES Men’s Merino Wool Socks -6 Pack Value-
Lightweight,Reinforced-Size 8-12 (2 Black, 2 Blue, 2 Green)
Enjoy your warm cozy, comfy feet, better sleep and more orgasms! (hopefully without the hot flashes).